Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

School Days!!


Here I am with one of my teachers, Ms Barbara. She is so sweet and since Mommy and I get to work so early, I usually get to spend some time alone with Ms Barbara before other little ones arrive. She loves to cuddle me and rock me in the glider chair. My mommy comes down every couple of hours to spend a few minutes with me. The days fly by - I love it when they read to me, or take me on buggy rides to the atrium where I can see the big cars and buses drive by! I can't wait until it gets a bit warmer out, so we can go outside. I love all the smells and sights out there. Before I know it, mommy is getting me into my carseat for our drive home!

No comments:

Post a Comment