Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 13, 2007

2 month stats


I'm just now recovering from my horrible shots last Tuesday... I slept a lot and was kinda grumpy, which isn't like me at all! But, I'm feeling better now. The doctor said I was wonderful and I weigh 13 pounds, 12 ounces now and am 24 inches long. WOW!


I also got some new medicine for my reflux, I hope this one works better than the last one, I love to eat, but it's so hard sometimes!


I'm getting ready to go to school on Tuesday, when my mommy goes back to work. I'll miss being home with my toys, my kitties and my mommy and daddy, but my mommy will be right upstairs - so that will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment