Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Picking a Tree and SANTA!

We went to get our tree this weekend, at a place called Deerfield Farms in Ballground. It was really neat, there were horses and cows lots of room to roam. Even this cool choo choo! I kept pointing and saying "Choo Choo Train!!"
When we went inside to pay for our tree, guess who was there?? SANTA in a sleigh with his reindeer. I wasn't so sure he was friendly, but Daddy took me over there to see him.


At first, he gave me a coloring book and a candy cane, I was okay with that:


But, then Mommy wanted a picture of me in his lap, and Daddy kept telling me to tell Santa what I wanted for Christmas, and well...

I did give him a high five once I was safely back in Daddy's arms...

No comments:

Post a Comment