Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

My Opa

We had very sad, shocking news on March 25. My Oma called and told us that my Opa had suffered a massive stroke. He passed away a few hours later. We went to South Dakota to stay with Oma for a while. Oma said he wasn't in any pain while he was in the hospital, the doctors made him very comfortable, and my Oma was with him talking to him the whole time.

I wish I could have spent more time with him, he made me smile when he would smile and laugh.

We will all miss him so much, he was a wonderful daddy to my mommy and Uncle Walter. He had a great spirit and heart, and was so loved. We love you and miss you very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment