Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Welcome Brock Connor Thompkins!







This is the story of Brock Connor Thompkins. Brock was due to arrive on October 30, 2006 - but Brock had other plans! He was in no rush, and the doctor had to go in after him! So, on November 7th, Tommy and I checked into Northside Hospital to get ready to be induced in the morning. We were so nervous and excited! On November 8th, around 7:30 AM, the induction began. Around 5PM, Dr. Dawson came to check on me and said it was time to push! And, at 5:38PM, Brock Connor Thompkins was born! The doctor put him on my belly and he looked right at Tommy and I, he was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen (of course, I'm a bit biased!) He weiged 9 pounds even and was 21 1/2 inches long.

No comments:

Post a Comment